Christmas Hot Pot & White Elephant Gift Exchange
Date: December 16, 2018
Time: 4 pm to 9 pm
Location: OLPH Upper Hall
To celebrate Christmas this year, we will be having a hot pot night and a White Elephant gift exchange with a limit of $15.
White Elephant Gift Exchange Rules
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift (worth $15) to contribute to a common pool. Please bring a gender neutral gift.
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go in.
3. Players sit in a circle or line where they can see the gift pile.
4. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it.
5. The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new gift or steal from someone else.
6. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap the gift he or she is holding for any other opened gift. Anyone whose gift is stolen may steal from someone else (as long as that person hasn’t been stolen from yet). When someone declines to steal a gift, the game comes to an end.
Feel free to bring your friends and family as well.
The cost is FREE!
Please RSVP by December 13, 2018!
See you all there!
With many other amazing events, we have created a family filled with joy and trust! Having our Christmas Parties or the Chinese New Year banquets make that bond that we have together that much more memorable!